This SmartCV is only valid up to:
Life time validity.
The SmartCV brings your candidates to life allowing you to make informed decisions quickly by providing you with objective insights into their communication, language and confidence as well as benchmarking them against our talent pool of other candidates.
- has a good balance of planning for and reacting to situations as they come up.
- is attentive to details, and at the same time handles interruptions from others calmly.
- works well in a team environment.
- is diplomatic when confronted and works to build consensus.
- reacts well to changing situations.
- enjoys varied work environment.
- enjoys positions that require a balance between talking and listening to others.
- tends to be self-assured and positive in their approach.
- has a balanced sense of urgency and responds to people well.
- reacts calmly and is composed in difficult situations
- is suited to a competitive environment that requires self-motivation.
- is seen as being ambitious and capable of working on their own.
This is the ielts score for the candidate compared to the average ielts score across all candidates in the HRTech Database.
The following is how the candidate rated for written language ability in English and Chinese and verbal communication in English
The following is the candidates self assessment of their own ability in the following four areas:
Verbal Language Ability
The following are general spoken language ability scores on a measure of Expert to Non Speaker. This scoring is a combination of comparable internal ratings from The Smart CV consultants combined with self scoring by the candidate.
Overall Candidate Rating
This is the overall rating out of 100, as assessed by HRTech, that the candidate achieved compared to the average of all candidates in the HRTech Database.
This is a visual representation of the 4 main axis of rating that HRTech assesses for each candidate and shows this candidate compared to the average of other candidates in our database.